- Only logged-in users whose youth have active memberships can view event details (locations, drop off times etc.) or purchase tickets.
- Youth with active memberships get access to LAP documents like handbooks, rules and bluesheets via Google Drive.
- Youth with active memberships are invited to participate in our moderated Google Chats & weekly event prep meetings.
What your membership fee pays for:
- Before each event, our program coordinator creates a book for the event staff with any vital information on the players. This makes the staff aware of allergies, medications the child is taking, contact information for guardians… etc. Our partner programs handle this for the programs they host but they can’t share the information with us for our own events.
- Additionally, membership covers the time our writers and logistics team will spend working with participants on their character. They earn experience points at each event which they will be able to spend on skills and equipment for their character. It also covers the time staff will spend incorporating characters into the story for each event. We do this to craft events specifically for the group that will be playing. This keeps everyone on equal footing throughout the year, and no one feels left behind if they miss an event.