The Battle of the Bowers: Part Two
Ticket sales have ended. If space becomes available we will contact people who have added their name to the waitlist:
Error: Contact form not found.
Join us for the exciting conclusion of the Embracing Valour Season!
Every event since Battle of the Bowers Part I in December 2021 has been building up to our Spring overnight for 2022!
But wait? What’s in store for our intrepid adventurers?
- PCs: 9-17 (Middle School & High School)
- NPCs: 14-17 (High School LARP student only)
Pricing (Meals Included)
- PCs: $695
- NPCs: $525
- Drop Off on May 27th*:
- NPC’s 7pm
- PC’s 8pm
- Pick Up on May 30th
- NPC’s 3 PM
- PC’s 2 PM
* Early Arrivals:
- HS LARP students are invited to come out Friday between 3 PM and 6 PM to help set up. (This is optional and requires pre-approval from the LAP office 2 weeks prior to the event. Send us an email if you would like to take advantage of this option.)
- Meals are not provided Friday night. There will be three meals served Saturday & Sunday, and two Monday (breakfast & lunch).
- Adults will be on-site supervising throughout the entirety of the event.
1031 Erickson Rd, Ashby, MA 01431
Cabins are not heated but insulated and have electricity. Sleeping Bag, extra blankets, and tarp recommended. In the event of a blackout, we want to be prepared so we can keep on enjoying ourselves and staying safe and warm. Please check weather forecasts. We run the event rain, shine, or storm. (View our cancellation policies.)
- Cabins are monitored by adults.
- In the event of an emergency storm or freezing temperatures, we will move all players into the Alumni House which is heated and stop the event until it is safe.
- An email with additional information and packing list recommendations will be emailed to ticket holders a week or two before the event.
- Tents are available upon request.
- Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, unvaccinated and vaccinated participants are required to sleep separately.
We currently have access to multiple cabins and have more flexibility than we have previously when assigning sleep space. Therefore we won’t run out of space in any particular cabin.
When registering for the event simply indicate your cabin preferences in the form. You will be able to choose from the following:
- Boys: Middle School or High School
- Girls: Middle School, High School or Mixed Age
- Coed / Non-binary: Middle School, High School, or Mixed Age
Please make sure to add any other food requirements (i.e. allergies) to the form when you order.
- All participants must be vaccinated for COVID-19 OR provide documentation on why they cannot be vaccinated via the Parent Portal.
- Unvaccinated participants will be required to provide negative COVID-19 rapid tests at check-in as well as each morning of the event. Unvaccinated participants must bring their own antigen tests.
- Note for new members: All membership forms are due May 4th, 2021.
Note for returning players: Legal guardians should log into the Parent Portal to review all of their child’s medical and insurance information, especially the prescription form for any changes.